Are you looking for a venue to host your next meeting?
These are currently reservable areas at Nova Labs and their intended uses.
|Area Name||Seat Capacity||Common Area||Classroom||Groups|
|Conference Room 1||7||No||Yes||Yes|
|Conference Room 2||11||No||Yes||Yes|
|Conference Room 3||15||No||Yes||Yes|
|CAD Lab (Conference Room 4)||4||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Classroom A||32 (w/tables)||No||Yes||Yes|
|Classroom B||32 (w/tables)||No||Yes||Yes|
|Orange Bay (large front room)||67||Yes||No||Yes|
Nova Labs Floorplan
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the event and we’ll talk about it from there. However, it may be easier if you stop by the lab and spoke to one of the events committee co-chairs about your event and how to make it work in our community. It is not as easy as it looks folks.
The types of events at Nova Labs are classes (paid), meetups (free), fairs, markets/swap meets, rentals, private meeting, and internal meetings.
Please note, if your event requires use of Nova Labs tools, you must:
- notify the appropriate steward(s) that you will need to use tools for which they are responsible;
- have a planning meeting to discuss conditions, tool readiness, an safety concerns to include in the class; and,
- have a volunteer check the equipment status close to the event.
For room rental information, please contact email@example.com.
Note that (whenever possible) the Orange Bay should not be rented. Also, please avoid conflicts with Nova Labs events.
We open the space up for charitable and community events, such as:
- scouting events and badge workshops, such as derby car building, metalworking, science, and technology;
- school group maker workshops;
- intro to 3D printing, electronics, and laser cutting workshops for kids;
- technology and drone day camps.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling information.