Shelter-in-place day…65? It seems like an eternity, but Nova Labs does not intend to stay closed forever! The Board enacted a Phase I re-opening plan two weeks ago. The goal of Phase I is to enable the leadership and instructors of Nova Labs to prepare the space for a broader re-opening at a later phase.
● Preparation of 1930 for opening
● 1916 space optimization
● Online instruction setup and delivery
● Nova Labs’ PPE Initiatives
Who can access
● Board members
● Board-appointed Team Leads and Assistant Team Leads and Coordinators
● Board-appointed Stewards and Assistant Stewards
● Key members, on a temporary basis, designated by a team lead or steward for one of the priority projects
A Phase II re-opening protocol has been drafted in accordance with CDC guidelines and is being finalized by Nova Labs’ leadership. We will enter Phase II when Governor Northam gives Northern Virginia the green light to begin re-opening.